As you can see from the visual documentation that the boys unleashed their inner children. Sure we followed the instructions on how to make giraffes, dogs, flowers and party hats — but then we went rogue on our own custom designs:
December 12, 2012
Balloons
I had to buy balloons at the grocery for a Christmas present I was making for somebody (I can't write more, otherwise it would ruin the surprise for some followers) and I had some spares left over. After finishing a game of 10,000 with Kent, Tyler suggested we create our own balloon animals to spice up the evening.
As you can see from the visual documentation that the boys unleashed their inner children. Sure we followed the instructions on how to make giraffes, dogs, flowers and party hats — but then we went rogue on our own custom designs:
As you can see from the visual documentation that the boys unleashed their inner children. Sure we followed the instructions on how to make giraffes, dogs, flowers and party hats — but then we went rogue on our own custom designs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha! I love the balloon-beer-coozie-animal. And this is going out on a limb, but I'm guessing some of those balloons will be headed our way???
Post a Comment