On Saturday I went kayaking with a few co-workers down a pretty tame river, and Aspen was able to go too. Tyler unfortunately had to work, but it won't be the last river adventure since summer is almost in full swing.
Aspen swam almost the whole way, just taking a few breaks to run along side the riverbank. It was pretty funny to see her little head bobbing down the river just trying to keep up with all of us.
Here's the route we took — when you click on the View Larger Map link, it'll show you a marked road, and the river's to the right of the road that's marked.
View Larger Map
My buddy Liz is coming to visit this weekend, and then Tyler is taking off for a quick Bellingham fix for a few days. I can't take the time off work, so I'll be chilling here with Aspen.
No comments:
Post a Comment