November 20, 2007

Tagged!

Alright, Sue tagged me. Normally I don't do these sorts of forwards, but since my cooperation was bought with the flattery of her words, I will participate. Here are 10 random things about me:

10) I still am frightened by almost every scary movie ever filmed.

9) When I was little, I loved dresses. My grandma said I didn't want to wear a jacket at a playground during the winter because no one would see my pretty dress.

8) If I am telling a story to my friends and family, I tend to embellish the details.

7) I want a puppy — now.

6) In my opinion, gravy should be its own food group.

5) My left pinky finger has only partial feeling in it after I stabbed it with a filet knife while slicing a bagel three years ago.

4) I used to pick fights with my brother, until he surpassed me in size.

3) It bugs me when people don't use AP style.

2) My dad thinks we have nice toes.

1) When you meet my parents, your first reaction will be: "Now I get it. This all is starting to make sense..."

I'm tagging the only other people I know who have blogs: Karen, Jacob, Liz and Toddster. I am confidant they'll have wonderfully random answers.

3 comments:

Susanviews said...

So, is the puppy going to be a great dane?

Susanviews said...

On second thought, may I just send you Glenn? He's almost like a dog and he'd love your balcony. ;-)

Anonymous said...

that's right, cower in fear